Re: [Qemu-discuss] VGA choices

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] VGA choices
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 09:23:19 +0100

-nographic cannot be combined with any other -display.
As far as I know, Curses go to local stdout; you can see easily when you
lauch Qemu from command line and, by intuition I supose that, (same as
SDL) closing the stdout channel/terminal Qemu process can be closed too.

You could launch Qemu process in a "screen" session, and attach remotely
to it when you connect through SSH.

El 01/02/17 a les 08:51, Vincenzo Romano ha escrit: