[Qemu-discuss] Configuring the VM's display

From: Dale R. Worley
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Configuring the VM's display
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:24:32 -0400

(I'm just getting started with Qemu.)  I'd like to be able to
configure the resolution of the VM's display so that Qemu doesn't try
to put up an X window that is bigger than the host's display.  I can't
find any description of how to set the display resolution that the
VM's display adapter reports to the guest OS.

In the long run, I'd like to know how to tell Qemu to use an unused
Linux "virtual console" (virtual display, really) for the VM's
display.

Thanks for any information,

Dale