[Qemu-discuss] in_asm, singlestep

From: Hendrik Greving
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] in_asm, singlestep
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:18:48 -0700

Hi, in order to get a linear instruction trace, I am using -d in_asm + -singlestep

In the "trace", I am sometimes seeing weird stuff like PC suddenly changes without corresponding branch before (it's not an interrupt, I print those as well). Are there limitations of -d in_asm, that some instructions are not getting printed? Also are there issues with SMC? The application I am running does have some SMC code.

Thanks,
Regards,
Hendrik Greving