[Qemu-discuss] Running different applications in separate windows or tab

From: Barath K. Seshadri
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Running different applications in separate windows or tabbed console window
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:43:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to start a qemu instance (X86), and run multiple applications at the same time. Currently, I have one application that shows up on the main console window and I can do a Ctrl+Alt+2 to get to the qemu monitor. But, is there a way to start another application which will show up in a different console window, a separate tab or separate window while the original app is still there and I can alternate between the two?

Thanks,
Barath