qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 2/5] Remove the deprecated moxie target

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: [PULL 2/5] Remove the deprecated moxie target
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 19:07:56 +0200

From: Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com>

There are no known users of this CPU anymore, and there are no
binaries available online which could be used for regression tests,
so the code has likely completely bit-rotten already. It's been
marked as deprecated since two releases now and nobody spoke up
that there is still a need to keep it, thus let's remove it now.

Isn't it already in a pull request sent by Thomas last week?
(I ask because I based a pair of branches on it)

My series got stalled because there were issues with incremental builds. But Markus series here has a chance to get through since there are also changes to the configure script in here, so this could cause the rebuild to trigger correctly. If this pull request survives Peter's integration tests, I'm happy if the moxie patch gets merged this way!

 Thomas