qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 00/21] machine + QOM queue, 2020-10-05

From: Daniel P . Berrangé
Subject: Re: [PULL 00/21] machine + QOM queue, 2020-10-05
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 10:10:46 +0100

On Tue, Oct 06, 2020 at 09:10:59PM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> Il mar 6 ott 2020, 20:47 Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com> ha scritto:
>
> > I think Cirrus-CI needs a github account? Is there a way to use Gitlab now
> > instead? (just like Travis recently added Gitlab support?)
> >

> It does only support GitHub. In theory you can set up an automatic push
> from Gitlab to GitHub but it doesn't work well if you force push to the
> Gitlab repository.

I've configured my GitLab qemu repo to run a "Push" mirror to GitHub
and it propagates force pushes for branches too.

There is some rate limiting though. It won't mirror more frequently
than every 5 minutes, and so in worst case you could be waiting upto
just under 10 minutes for it to sync.

Regards,
Daniel