qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 00/21] machine + QOM queue, 2020-10-05

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [PULL 00/21] machine + QOM queue, 2020-10-05
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 21:10:59 +0200

Il mar 6 ott 2020, 20:47 Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com> ha scritto:
I think Cirrus-CI needs a github account? Is there a way to use Gitlab now
instead? (just like Travis recently added Gitlab support?)

It does only support GitHub. In theory you can set up an automatic push from Gitlab to GitHub but it doesn't work well if you force push to the Gitlab repository.

We should eventually set up the cirrus-run tool, so we can use gitlab, too,
but I think you then still need at least a dummy github account to be able
to use it, don't you?

Yes, that's correct.

Paolo

  Thomas