qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/3] Move notdirty handling to cputlb

From: Richard Henderson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/3] Move notdirty handling to cputlb
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 22:26:38 -0700

RFC because this doesn't work, and I don't quite understand why.
The only failing test is {i386,x86_64} pxe-test -- the other
migration tests that use notdirty all pass.

Note that if you try to reproduce this on x86, you'll likely
have to --disable-kvm, as otherwise the pxe-test will skip tcg.

Anyone who knows how this works willing to have a look?

r~

Richard Henderson (3):
  exec: Adjust notdirty tracing
  cputlb: Move NOTDIRTY handling from I/O path to TLB path
  cputlb: Remove ATOMIC_MMU_DECLS

 accel/tcg/atomic_template.h    | 12 -----
 include/exec/cpu-common.h      |  1 -
 include/exec/memory-internal.h | 53 +++----------------