RE: [Question] Regarding PMU initialization within the QEMU for ARM VCPU

From: Salil Mehta
Subject: RE: [Question] Regarding PMU initialization within the QEMU for ARM VCPUs
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 14:53:21 +0000

Sure, I do have realization about that. I have for now used a per virt
machine flag for PMU to do a workaround of the problem I discussed.
Maybe once I float the patches further comments on the ways to improve
the design would be very helpful. So for now I will keep the flag and
use this approach and invite everyone for open discussion about this
and we could evolve the design as we discuss there.

Many thanks
Salil.