pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Cron and the "*/45" entry

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Cron and the "*/45" entry
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:57:04 -0600

What if we did something like a "Run the task every __ [drop down]" and
in the drop down give the choice of Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, and
Months.  Then based on what they have chosen in the drop down, present a
different set of options to fine tune that schedule.  For example if
they have chosen every 3 minutes, then we could show them a Between
__:__ and __:__.  Just an example.  We could the options they see based
on what they select from the drop down.  What do you all think?