pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Some comments on Brian code

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Some comments on Brian code
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:13:18 +0000

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 21:59, Childers, Matthew wrote:
> [...]

Really, I don't see how it is harder to use int arrays instead of "*",
or "2-5", as it is just a "human" representation of an array of
integers, nothing more. For example, if you want to say "all the days of
the week except from the 5th one", you could write "*/5" or
"1,2,3,4,6,7". For a computer program, it's easier to handle this
information if it stored as an array containing {1,2,3,4,6,7} than in a
string containing "*/5", IMO at least.

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>