pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] New contributor

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] New contributor
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:47:15 +0000

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 18:53, Brian Dee wrote:
> > I, along with 2 other guys decided to tale on it already. We are all
> > beginners in python too :) If you're interested in joinin us, just tell
> > me. We're still on the mockup phase. So it's not too late for joining.
>
> Can I play in your sandbox too? : ) I've messed with Python here and
> there, but really like it and would like to use it for a real project
> instead of my own widget tinkering. I've never been involved in a open
> source group project before, and have been looking for somewhere to
> get my feet wet.
>
> Just let me know!!!
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Brian

Hi Brian !

I don't see any reason why you couldn't join us. Xavier, one of the
other contributors, have set up two mailing lists. He has also created
user groups for us all on savannah. I have forwarded you email to our
mailing list so that he can do the administrative stuff for you too.

As soon as I have news, I'll write you back.

In the mean time, you can go to
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pyatcron and subscribe to the
mailing lists.

The CVS is still empty as we are really just beginning to work. However,
we have created a very simple mockup of the interface. I attached it to
this email for you to look at it and give comments.

If you could just present yourself on the mailing list, that would be a
good start.

Welcome aboard !

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>