pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: [Fedora-config-list] Who's doing what to

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] [Fwd: Re: [Fedora-config-list] Who's doing what tool?]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:38:21 +0000

I'm forwarding a message I received from someone interesting in helping
us.

I don't see any reason why we couldn't accept contributors. But I prefer
to ask you first.

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Fedora-config-list] Who's doing what tool? Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:53:21 -0700

Can I play in your sandbox too? : ) I've messed with Python here and there, but really like it and would like to use it for a real project instead of my own widget tinkering. I've never been involved in a open source group project before, and have been looking for somewhere to get my feet wet.

Just let me know!!!

Thanks!

-Brian
--- End Message ---