pspp-users

Re: PSPPP for windows

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPPP for windows
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 10:00:52 +0200

On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 05:59:36PM +0200, Harry Thijssen wrote:

   Older versions of PSPP for MSwindows are still available on:
       https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/
     I have no intention to remove these versions so I guess they will be
     available for a long time. However as pointed out I won't be building new
     builds. So the published builds are more and more outdated.

Harry's last published build is of version 1.4.1 which is the most recently
released PSPP version.  There have been no releases since then.

So I wonder if it wouldn't make sense to restore this link to pspp4windows
(with a note to say that it'll not be updated in the future).

J'