pspp-users

Question about PSPP installation

From: Ester Quintana
Subject: Question about PSPP installation
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 17:04:34 -0500

Hi,

I am interested in installing PSPP on my personal laptop (PC). I am a bit confused about all the different packages that need to be installed prior to the installation of the program, at least according to this page: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/tree/INSTALL  My question is, is there a single zipfile/package that contains everything needed to install and run the program properly? Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help,
Ester Quintana