pspp-users

Re: Data Not Importing

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Data Not Importing
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 21:04:29 +0100

Perhaps you could share the csv file you are trying to import.

Perhaps also you could state which version of pspp you are using
and which operating system.

J'

On Wed, Nov 04, 2020 at 12:59:57AM +0000, Katie Duncan wrote:
     Hi there,

     I am trying to import an Excel CSV file into PSPP. I have successfully got
to the ADJUST VARIABLES page and the data preview is exactly what I want, but
when I push APPLY the data does not show up in the PSPP program - it is
completely blank.

     I am lost as to what is going wrong. I have tried resaving the file and
have re-uploaded PSPP, but nothing seems to work?

     If you could shed any light on what is going wrong, I would really
appreciate it.

     Thank you for your help.

     Regards,

     Katie