pspp-users

PSPP and Mac OS 10.15.1 Catalina

From: Thomas Hargrove
Subject: PSPP and Mac OS 10.15.1 Catalina
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 16:46:29 -0500

Hi all:

Especially Friedrich Bechmann, thanks for trying a pspp 1.2.0-2 to fix current
crashes with Mac Catalina. I just downloaded this new version, but no joy.

I consistently get an “operation not permitted” error when I try to load a file
on any of my versions of pspp.

Because I’m up against a data production deadline, I’m tempted to call Apple to
ask how I can return to an earlier OS.

Do you think this will be an easy, hard, or nightmare issue to fix?
Can’t tell you how grateful we and lots of nonprofit researchers are for PSPP.

Thomas Hargrove
Founder and Chairman
Murder Accountability Project
P.O. Box 335
Mount Vernon, VA 22121
www.murderdata.org <http://www.murderdata.org/>
Cell: 571-606-5999

PSPP bundle not working on Mac OS 10.15 Catalina / Mojave - Update to bu