pspp-users

PSPP bundle not working on Mac OS 10.15 Catalina / Mojave - Update to bu

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: PSPP bundle not working on Mac OS 10.15 Catalina / Mojave - Update to bundle version 1.2.0-2
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 22:01:00 +0100

Dear all,

thanks for giving the hint that the bundled MacOS pspp version 1.2.0-1 crashes
on MacOS Catalina and Mojave. I did a new
build today with macports and tested it shortly in a VM with MacOS Catalina.
Could you maybe try the new version 1.2.0-2 from

https://www.hs-augsburg.de/homes/beckmanf/pspp/ ?

Regards

Friedrich