pspp-users

Re: MXLOOPS not implemented?

From: Dr Richard Fiene
Subject: Re: MXLOOPS not implemented?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 09:47:09 -0500

Has anyone had problems in importing Microsoft Office Excel files into PSPP?
*Richard Fiene, Ph.D., Research Psychologist*
[image: iD icon]*orcid.org/0000-0001-6095-5085
<https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6095-5085>*
*The Pennsylvania State University*
*Research institute for Key Indicators*
*National Association for Regulatory Administration*