pspp-users

Re: MXLOOPS not implemented?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: MXLOOPS not implemented?
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 12:20:05 +0100

I think Frans deliberately made this endless loop in order
to demonstrate the (mis)behaviour of MXLOOPS.

J'

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 10:07:42AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
     shouldn't it be 'compute i = i+1' ? In the current version you constantly
assign i a value of 1
     each loop cycle - looks like a classical endless loop to me...
     best,
     Rai

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3