pspp-users

RE: Production Jobs

From: Charles Johnson
Subject: RE: Production Jobs
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 16:13:38 +0000

I agree with you, however, a few years ago when I had no more knowledge of
computers, I would not have said the same.

This is not to reinvent the wheel, but to offer a method that many users
already know.
Such functionality in PSPP, could be available on any platform, and you have a
group of users who would know how to use it and also count with SPJ files they
did or their companies gave them, saying, "with that file, analyze X data with
Y statistical".

Everything depends on the perspective.

Cheers
CJT