pspp-users

Re: why is an old PSPP version present in ubuntu repository?

From: Dana M Williams
Subject: Re: why is an old PSPP version present in ubuntu repository?
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 19:28:21 +0000

Considering that the user base for PSPP might be sizable (for GNU/Linux,
anyway) in Ubuntu, this would see to be an important thing to have in the
repository. (Btw, I use a PPA, too, but I'm also running an old version,
Lucid.) What would be necessary to get it back into the repository and could
folks with less technical expertise do it?

Dana