pspp-users

Re: how to keep updated with pspp and git repository [solved]

From: soumalya ray
Subject: Re: how to keep updated with pspp and git repository [solved]
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 09:21:32 +0800 (SGT)

Respected Zoltan Fabian,

thanks for the advice. i have tried the alacarte option. for some reason unknown to me, its not working. but while searching through the net, i have found another advice about creating a a desktop shortcut with gedit. thankfully that is working.
thank you for your advice and for directing me in the right direction.
Try to use "alacarte". By this tool you can make changes in gnome/unity "main menu".

Zoltan

Respected John Darrington,
thank you for mentioning the steps for updating git.

        1. cd pspp
        2. git pull
        3. make
        4. sudo make install