pspp-users

Re: a problem with Linux version

From: Matej Kovacic
Subject: Re: a problem with Linux version
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 10:10:56 +0200

Hi,

> Can you give some step by step instructions to make this happen?
> It does not happen for me with a build of the latest master
> version in simple cases.

I am trying to reproduce the problem, but now it is not happening again.
It happend on a live fresh system, however, it could be due to the fact,
I have been changing frequencies.ui while running psppire.

However, on a fresh Ubuntu 12.04 install (live USB) I have noticed some
other UI problems. Please see the picture:

http://pspp.kiberpipa.org/precise_live.png

Regards,

Matej