pspp-users

Re: Samples between PSPP and SPSS

From: Andy Choens
Subject: Re: Samples between PSPP and SPSS
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:34:25 -0400

I sent you a screenshot from my system off-list. It shows how the returns from
the sample are broken up in an odd way by a second errant title line.  I am
currently using 0.6.2 on Ubuntu Oneiric (11.10). Although Oneiric is still
very much in BETA, I don't think this is the problem.

Oneiric is shipping with 0.6.2 which appears to be quite out of date. I may
try to download and compile a newer version to see if the bug persists.