pspp-users

Re: version pspp-0.7.6-g150d9b.tar.gz option "B" no longer exists?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: version pspp-0.7.6-g150d9b.tar.gz option "B" no longer exists?
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:02:05 -0800

tim chan <address@hidden> writes:

> the directory we are passing with the -B option contains a devices file and a
> psfonts directory,

This makes sense.  The "devices" file provided configuration for
output devices.  The psfonts directory contained information
about fonts.

In newer versions of PSPP, output devices are configured
differently.  You can, for example, output to a PDF file named
pspp.pdf by invoking pspp with "-o pspp.pdf".

If you can tell me what options you were using with PSPP (in
addition to -B) and show me the "devices" file, then perhaps I
can suggest equivalents with the new version.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org