pspp-users

Re: Importing data from other file formats than .sav

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Importing data from other file formats than .sav
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:21:14 +0000

My guess is that you're running under a locale which uses the comma as the
decimal separator instead
of the dot (fr_CA ?).  If this is the case, then obviously none of the strings
in your file are valid
numbers.  Either do "SET DECIAML=DOT." or change all the "." characters to ","
in your file or run
under an English locale.

J'