pspp-users

Re: next version of PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: next version of PSPP
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:32:09 +0000

Don't forget that you're always welcome to download the latest development
version - just bear in mind it hasn't been thoroughly tested.  If you just want
to know the major changes between the released version and the development
version,
you can take a look at the NEWS file.  See:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/tree/NEWS

Additional features which *may* be in the next release include:

* Full UTF8 support.
* An improved output system.
* Cut/Paste/Export to/from OpenOffice.org and Koffice.
* The GRAPH command.
* The FACTOR command.
* The GLM command.

J'