pspp-users

Re: Free Software X Windows

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Free Software X Windows
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 01:54:17 -0500

Your teacher is a twit. Work with what you have.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Rodrigo Isaac <address@hidden> wrote:
+1

Thesame way happens here in Nicaragua. We often don't recommend to use free software in a privative system, but if the person doesn't feels too sure about use GNU/Linux, well you can evangelize little by little.

I think also that free software is not only GNU/Linux.

And if you're going to promote Free Software by colaborating in a package for a Non Free System, even it would be preferible to code in a Free plataform...

See you later!

PD: http://linuxtour.org/sfd