pspp-users

Re: How do you delete variables?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: How do you delete variables?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 00:01:38 +0000

The DELETE VARIABLES command is just one way you can do it - it's a very useful
way if you have a lot of variables to delete.

If you are using the terminal interface, then you just type the command into
the terminal.  For example, if  I wanted to delete three variables named "x",
"y" and "z", then I would simply type:

DELETE VARIABLES x y.

If you are using the gui, then  you can do the same thing in a syntax window
(open one by clicking on File->New->Syntax).  Alternatively, you can delete
variables interactively, by selecting them and clicking on Edit->Clear, but
this is tedious, especially if lots of variables are involved.

J'