pspp-users

Building PSPP on Fedora

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Building PSPP on Fedora
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:27:55 -0500

I tried a recent snapshot (0.4.2, IIRC) but I didn't have the right
version of GTK+ so I tried 0.4.0 but it told me to install gsl...
actually, it said I needed "libgslcblas" which is apparently provided by
gsl:

address@hidden amead]# rpm -ql gsl
/usr/lib/libgslcblas.la
/usr/lib/libgslcblas.so.0
/usr/lib/libgslcblas.so.0.0.0

But PSPP still won't install:

address@hidden pspp-0.4.0]$ ./configure
checking for main in -lgslcblas... no
configure: error: You must install libgslcblas

So what do I do now?

-Alan

--
Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions,
including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.             | Institute of Psychology
Assistant Professor             | Illinois Institute of Technology
Scientific Adviser,             | 3101 South Dearborn, 2nd floor
Center for Research and Service | Chicago IL 60616

Skype: alandmead
+312.567.5933 (Campus)
+815.588.3846 (Home)
+312.567.3493 (Fax)