pspp-users

installation problems

From: jordi canals tresserras
Subject: installation problems
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:34:21 +0100

Hy all,
trying to install PSPP on a Windows XP using Cygwin, I've been getting same problem after ./configure command:

"configure: creating ./config.status"
"config.status: creating Makefile"
"config.status: error: cannot find input file: m4/Makefile.in"

first, I thought there was automake problem because CYGWIN doesn't install automake by default, but after installing we get same result.

Any ideas about this problem? Is there something I must install that I haven't yet?

Thanks in advanced