poke-devel

C-Escape sequences in print command

From: Henner Zeller
Subject: C-Escape sequences in print command
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 03:46:05 -0700

Hi,
(thanks for poke and the OrConf talk, just poking around :) ).

I am trying to use escape sequences in print commands. In my case, I
want to wrap the header of the 'dump' output in "\033[4m" ...
"\033[0m" so that it visually indicates that this is the header (in
pk-dump.pk).

Yet, pickle complains that "error: invalid \0 sequence in string". Is
it considered to allow more c-escape idioms in strings ?

Thanks,
  Henner.