po4a-dev

Re: [Po4a-dev] Using po4a for manpage translation

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Po4a-dev] Using po4a for manpage translation
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:31:28 +0200

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 12:28:28AM +0200, Jean-Philippe Guérard wrote:
> Le 2003-08-27 11:55:51 +0200, Martin Quinson écrivait :
> >

> > If not, have a look at po4a-gettextize(1) ;)
>
> I did. It says (sorry, in French, which is the version I read) :

> SYNOPSIS
>        po4a-gettextize -t module original.doc [traduction.doc] > fichier.po
>
> The po4a manpage (in english this time) says :

> $ po4a-gettextize -t <module> original.file > original.pot
>
> Which seemed pretty consistent with the po4a-gettextize information.
>
> I get a man page update would be helpful for the other would-be users :)
>
> I tried with the command line you suggested, and it seems to be working
> well.

/me is a damned bastard operator from the hell (BOTH. Ask google if needed).

I forgot to update the man page.

Thanks for the bug report. Could you transform the try, and report a real
bug on https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=po4a ?

I really cannot dig into po4a for now. Even for such simple bug...

Sorry about that, Mt.

--
No, I'm not going to explain it.
If you can't figure it out, you didn't want to know anyway...