po4a-dev

[Po4a-dev]Translating po4a

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Po4a-dev]Translating po4a
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:35:30 +0100

Hello,

I'm looking for help with po4a for translating. The fact is that it's a tool
to ease the translation, and that it's itself pretty bad translated. It does
not look very convincing for people considering moving to this system. So,
if you have some time, it would be cool if you could help.

Here are the statistics:

address@hidden:~/src/PERSO/PACKAGES/po4a/po4a-0.13/po$ LC_ALL=C make stats
bin/ (pot: 12K)
 fr: 25 translated messages, 12 fuzzy translations, 53 untranslated messages.
pod/ (pot: 104K)
 fr: 115 translated messages, 12 fuzzy translations, 377 untranslated messages.

As you can see, documentation really need YOUR help ;)

If you plan to work on it, you can get the files from the CVS on savannah.

Focus on the po4a.7.pod first, since it's what people will see first, and
since I think this text is pretty stable and won't get modified in the next
times.
Avoid working on module documentation for now, since their content will soon
move to the po4a.7 page, and may get rewritten in the process.

Thanks, Mt.

--
There is no experimental demonstration of your theorem.
          -- Anonymous reviewer