Re: [Phptest-users] Errors importing phptest.sql

From: Leif Gregory
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Errors importing phptest.sql
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:16:15 -0700

Hello Brandon,

B> I'm not familiar with DBManager, what happens if you import the sql
B> file directly using the mysql client? From the screenshot I would
B> guess that DBManager doesn't like the semicolons at the end of the
B> line, but I can't say for sure.

Thanks. I haven't tried that yet as my remote capabilities for running
command line are a bit limited at the moment. The other option is to
try PHPAdmin and see if that works.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
TB Lists Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F