Re: [Phptest-users] Errors importing phptest.sql

From: Leif Gregory
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Errors importing phptest.sql
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:48:47 -0700

Hello Leif,

LG> Thanks. I haven't tried that yet as my remote capabilities for
LG> running command line are a bit limited at the moment. The other
LG> option is to try PHPAdmin and see if that works.

Ok, there is definitely some problem with DBManager as I was able to
do the import without any problems under PHPMyAdmin.

Now here's the next question. For some odd reason certain PHP programs
(PHPTest being one of them) will come up as a blank page. I can't
quite figure it out. I set GLOBAL Variables to enabled (it was
disabled by default), but this didn't seem to fix the problem.

http://www.survivalperspective.com/phptest/index.php

I'm going to go back through the config again to see if I missed
something, but for instance, it seems to affect PHP scripts that deal
with logons. Some other PHP scripts will let me type in the logon
information, but after clicking submit, it doesn't do anything in the
sense that the logon actually happened.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
TB Lists Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F