[Phptest-users] what did i do wrong ?

From: anthony salapete
Subject: [Phptest-users] what did i do wrong ?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 02:37:42 +0000

Hi,

i tried to install yesterday the phptest and i did something wrong, but i don't know what. I'm really new using this type of things, but i've already succeed in installing a phpbb forum so i shouldn't be far from a solution. Could u help me out ? right now that's the message i get when i try to run the installscript :

Warning: Unable to access ./include/h.inc.php in header.inc.php on line 23

Fatal error: Failed opening required './include/h.inc.php' (include_path='/var/www/free.fr/9/a/g/a/v/agavazzi/include/:.') in header.inc.php on line 23

My webserveur does support the requirements and the database was actived.

Thank u for helping me.

poxy

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! Cliquez-ici