Re: [Phptest-users] what did i do wrong ?

From: Brandon
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] what did i do wrong ?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:50:23 -0700 (PDT)

Looks like perhaps a problem with your directory
structure.  Did you check the include file to make
sure h.inc.php was there?  If it is there, check the
permissions and make sure it is accessible.  It should
be at least read only by the owner and web server.

Brandon

group --- anthony salapete <address@hidden>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Hi,

i tried to install yesterday the phptest and i did
something wrong, but i don't know what. I'm really new
using this type of things, but i've already succeed in
installing a phpbb forum so i shouldn't be far from a
solution. Could u help me out ? right now that's the
message i get when i try to run the installscript :

Warning: Unable to access ./include/h.inc.php in
header.inc.php on line 23

Fatal error: Failed opening required
'./include/h.inc.php'
(include_path='/var/www/free.fr/9/a/g/a/v/agavazzi/include/:.')
in header.inc.php on line 23

My webserveur does support the requirements and the
database was actived.

Thank u for helping me.

poxy