[Phptest-users] Password trouble

From: Svein Kaurin
Subject: [Phptest-users] Password trouble
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:31:07 +0100

I have installed phptest on the server, created database with user and
password,
changes the config. setting with the same user and password. When i try to
active the phptest I get this error:
Warning: Access denied for user: 'address@hidden' (Using password: YES)
in /home/musikkun/public_html/phptest/include/mysql.inc.php on line 97

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user:
'address@hidden' (Using password: YES) in
/home/musikkun/public_html/phptest/include/mysql.inc.php on line 97

I have tried severeal times to change the password and setting , but I still
get the same message.
Can anyone help me here?

Thanks in advance

Svein Kaurin