Re: [Phptest-users] Password trouble

From: TW
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Password trouble
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:37:55 -0700

This means that either the Username or the Password is incorrect for access
to mySQL server. It can also be that you need to set up access rules in
mySQL to allow different hosts (computers over the network) to connect to
the database as well although this is "usually" already set to allow
everyone to connect unless someone has changed it, might want to check those
settings as well.

Cheerios!

TW