[Phptest-users] DFD or Flow Chart for PHPTEST

From: dsaa asd
Subject: [Phptest-users] DFD or Flow Chart for PHPTEST
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:48:38 -0800 (PST)

I installed PHPTEST today. This tool is very
interesting. The coding is done in a very systematic
and neat way. I really like it.
I also looked at the documentation. It's short and
easy to understand. Great job...!

Is there any Data Flow Diagram (DFD) or a Flow Chart
available for PHPTEST that describes all the features
of this tool ? This will be very helpful for me in
understanding its complete functionality.

Please let me know if there is any available. I will
really appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Tom Green