[Phptest-users] DFD or Flow Chart for PHPTest

From: dsaa asd
Subject: [Phptest-users] DFD or Flow Chart for PHPTest
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:10:37 -0800 (PST)

Today I saw the PHPTEST. It looks to me a very
interesting web tool.The coding is done in a very neat
and systematic way.
I also looked at its documentation.

Does anyone know if there is any kind of Data Flow
Diagram (DFD) or a Flow Chart available for PHPTest
that will describe its complete working (both for USER
and ADMIN).

Please let me know if there is any available. This
will be very helpful for me to understand the complete
funtionality of PHPTEST.

Thank You

Have a wonderful day!

Tom Green