[Phptest-users] form feedback

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: [Phptest-users] form feedback
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

For those interested (alan?), the latest code in cvs
contains the logic to preserve the form field values
if there was an error filling out the form.  Also,
there is a new install script that you can use to
setup phptest without touching any source files at
all.  I tested it on 2 servers and it seems to work
ok, but you can test it on your own and let me know if
you have any problems.  Just point your browser to
your phptest_dir/installscript/ once you unpack the
source.

Brandon