phptest-devel

[Phptest-devel] Great app!

From: McCoy, Alan
Subject: [Phptest-devel] Great app!
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:29:05 -0400

phpTest was just the thing I was looking for. All the functionality I
needed in one place. Just a couple of questions though...

1. Is it possible to make the questions appear one screen at a time? For
example, question one shows up by itself. When the answer is selected
and the submit button is clicked, the user is then taken to question
two. He or she could probably go back and see the previous question, but
cannot re-submit the answer to the database.

2. I'm having trouble getting the "add skill level" feature to work. Are
there any known bugs for this function?

Thanks!

Alan McCoy
address@hidden