Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Current Version Inventory?

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Current Version Inventory?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:36:34 +0200

Hi Jason

Jason L.Esman a écrit :

> I can not find inventory in the current version of phpGrouopWare, has it been
> removed?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org
Hmm yes probably, it looks like it was only present in the 012 and 014
branches, not in the 016 one ... You can give it a try by downloaded it
from our svn repository :
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/svn/phpgroupware/modules/inv/

Not sure it will work with the last version of phpgw.

Best regards,

Caeies.