[phpGroupWare-users] Anyone using the "timetrack" module?

From: Bob Schader
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Anyone using the "timetrack" module?
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:33:29 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am the original author of the timetrack module code for phpgroupware, but
left the group way back in 2001 or so when I changed jobs. Anyway, I'm thinking
of getting back on board to at least implement it again for the company I work
for now, but I have not had any luck getting it to run. First off, it seems
it's no longer included with the download version, but I was able to
painstakingly go through the web browser interface to subversion to get most of
it downloaded (I had also tried using a third party subversion client,
TortoiseSVN, to check it out), but only ended up with some revision type
directories and files, not the actuial code files).

When I did have it downloaded and ran the phpgroupware install and setup, it
seems to have installed the timetrack module, but there is no icon in the
navbar, and apparently none of the preference or admin hooks are present.

So my first step at this point is that I wanted to ask here if anyone is
successfully using this module? Also perhaps the proper way to get the entire
module using subversion, etc. I will probably post to the developers forum too
to find out if anyone there knows what might need to be done to "upgrade"
timetrack to the latest phpgroupware api code, as it looks like there have been
some big changes to the module interface from the developer docs I have browsed
through?

Hope to hear good news soon!

Bob SchaderSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org