[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Anyone using the "timetrack" module?

From: kad77
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Anyone using the "timetrack" module?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:05:22 -0700 (MST)

Hi, I've been looking at Exchange replacements for our small business, and
while I'm leaning towards Zimbra, I want to learn more about phpGroupWare. I've
only begun to look through the forums, and I'm hoping to find life here, but I
don't know what the culture of the project is now.

Anyway, I've been writing a scheduling program for our business, and will be
using php for the frontend admin/config and calendar display.

I might be interested in this timetrack module, as I do have to track the hours
accumulated. Right now this data is available on the back end through our
payroll service, but I would like to integrate that with my program if possible.

If this groupware project is not mothballed, this could be great for our
organization.

Perhaps I can help test your new module, if I can get phpGroupWare installed
via WAMPServer or a LAMP VM.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org