[phpGroupWare-users] Development status

From: Timothy Burns
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Development status
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:17:48 -0700 (MST)

I've started hunting for a groupware solution for my business and I ran across
this one.  I'm just checking to see how active development is. There is mention
on the site of a 9.18 release but that info is nearly a year old.  The demo
doesn't seem to work, refusing to accept the username and login that the site
indicates.  I just don't want to get started putting something together only to
find it's an orphan.  Thanks in advance for any info.Sent from the phpGroupWare
forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org