[phpGroupWare-users] Login php errors

From: Mike
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Login php errors
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 06:57:17 -0700 (MST)

My team got to the office today to find the following errors after hitting the
login button on our calendar

Warning: array_flip(): The argument should be an array in
/websites/cal.domain.net/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions.inc.php on line 644

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /websites/cal.domain.net/phpgwapi/inc/class.sessions.inc.php:644) in
/websites/cal.domain.net/phpgwapi/inc/class.phpgw.inc.php on line 152

Nothing obvious in the apache logs. I'm searching through some google searches
that match a similar syntax as the errors above but not really having any luck.
I don't think anyone was tampering with it between yesterday afternoon, the
last time it was known to work fine and this morning. Thanks for any insight
you might be able to give me. Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org